Prevalence and clinical significance of human herpesviruses 6 and 7 active infection in pediatric liver transplant patients
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 125–129, April 2003
How to Cite
Feldstein, A. E., Razonable, R. R., Boyce, T. G., Freese, D. K., El-Youssef, M., Perrault, J., Paya, C. V. and Ishitani, M. B. (2003), Prevalence and clinical significance of human herpesviruses 6 and 7 active infection in pediatric liver transplant patients. Pediatric Transplantation, 7: 125–129. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3046.2003.00028.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
- Accepted for publication 8 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.