Increased expression of cytotoxic effector molecules: Different interpretations for steroid-based and steroid-free immunosuppression
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 53–58, February 2003
How to Cite
Satterwhite, T., Chua, M.-S., Hsieh, S.-C., Chang, S., Scandling, J., Salvatierra, O. and Sarwal, M. M. (2003), Increased expression of cytotoxic effector molecules: Different interpretations for steroid-based and steroid-free immunosuppression. Pediatric Transplantation, 7: 53–58. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3046.2003.02053.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication 22 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.