Plasma membrane H+-ATPase in the root apex: Evidence for strong expression in xylem parenchyma and asymmetric localization within cortical and epidermal cells
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2002
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 311–316, November 1998
How to Cite
Jahn, T., Baluska, F., Michalke, W., Harper, J. F. and Volkmann, D. (1998), Plasma membrane H+-ATPase in the root apex: Evidence for strong expression in xylem parenchyma and asymmetric localization within cortical and epidermal cells. Physiologia Plantarum, 104: 311–316. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.1998.1040304.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2002
- Received 1 April, 1998; revised 25 June, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!