Desaturation of fatty acids as an adaptive response to shifts in light intensity 1
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 240–249, October 1999
How to Cite
Klyachko-Gurvich, G. L., Tsoglin, L. N., Doucha, J., Kopetskii, J., Shebalina (ryabykh), I. B. and Semenenko, V. E. (1999), Desaturation of fatty acids as an adaptive response to shifts in light intensity . Physiologia Plantarum, 107: 240–249. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.1999.100212.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 26 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!