Purification, immunolocalization, cryoprotective, and antifreeze activity of PCA60: A dehydrin from peach (Prunus persica)
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 600–608, April 1999
How to Cite
Wisniewski, M., Webb, R., Balsamo, R., Close, T. J., Yu, X.-M. and Griffith, M. (1999), Purification, immunolocalization, cryoprotective, and antifreeze activity of PCA60: A dehydrin from peach (Prunus persica) . Physiologia Plantarum, 105: 600–608. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.1999.105402.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 7 September 1998Revised 18 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!