Non-destructive optical detection of pigment changes during leaf senescence and fruit ripening
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 135–141, May 1999
How to Cite
Merzlyak, M. N., Gitelson, A. A., Chivkunova, O. B. and Rakitin, V. YU. (1999), Non-destructive optical detection of pigment changes during leaf senescence and fruit ripening. Physiologia Plantarum, 106: 135–141. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.1999.106119.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Received 3 September 1998Revised 12 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!