Elevated CO2 does not ameliorate effects of ozone on carbon allocation in Pinus halepensis and Betula pendula in symbiosis with Paxillus involutus
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2002
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 370–377, August 1999
How to Cite
Kytöviita, M.-M., Pelloux, J., Fontaine, V., Botton, B. and Dizengremel, P. (1999), Elevated CO2 does not ameliorate effects of ozone on carbon allocation in Pinus halepensis and Betula pendula in symbiosis with Paxillus involutus. Physiologia Plantarum, 106: 370–377. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.1999.106403.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2002
- Received 6 November 1998Revised 15 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!