Beech trees exposed to high CO2 and to simulated summer ozone levels: Effects on photosynthesis, chloroplast components and leaf enzyme activity
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 252–259, July 2000
How to Cite
Lütz, C., Anegg, S., Gerant, D., Alaoui-Sossé, B., Gérard, J. and Dizengremel, P. (2000), Beech trees exposed to high CO2 and to simulated summer ozone levels: Effects on photosynthesis, chloroplast components and leaf enzyme activity. Physiologia Plantarum, 109: 252–259. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2000.100305.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 10 March 1999Revised 27 October 1999, Accepted 6 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!