Temperature response and photoinhibition investigated by chlorophyll fluorescence measurements for four distinct species of dipterocarp trees
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 284–290, July 2000
How to Cite
Kitao, M., Lei, T. T., Koike, T., Tobita, H., Maruyama, Y., Matsumoto, Y. and Ang, L.-H. (2000), Temperature response and photoinhibition investigated by chlorophyll fluorescence measurements for four distinct species of dipterocarp trees. Physiologia Plantarum, 109: 284–290. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2000.100309.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received 8 September 1999Revised 21 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!