Effects of elevated carbon dioxide, ozone and water availability on spring wheat growth and yield
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2003
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 61–70, January 2000
How to Cite
Pleijel, H., Gelang, J., Sild, E., Danielsson, H., Younis, S., Karlsson, P.-E., Wallin, G., Skärby, L. and Selldén, G. (2000), Effects of elevated carbon dioxide, ozone and water availability on spring wheat growth and yield. Physiologia Plantarum, 108: 61–70. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2000.108001061.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2003
- Received 20 May 1999Revised 9 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!