Seasonal fluctuations in the concentration of UV-absorbing compounds in the leaves of some Mediterranean plants under field conditions
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 491–500, April 2001
How to Cite
Liakoura, V., Manetas, Y. and Karabourniotis, G. (2001), Seasonal fluctuations in the concentration of UV-absorbing compounds in the leaves of some Mediterranean plants under field conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 111: 491–500. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2001.1110409.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 29 May 2000 Revised 20 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!