Production of clover broomrape seed germination stimulants by red clover root requires nitrate but is inhibited by phosphate and ammonium
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 25–30, May 2001
How to Cite
Yoneyama, K., Takeuchi, Y. and Yokota, T. (2001), Production of clover broomrape seed germination stimulants by red clover root requires nitrate but is inhibited by phosphate and ammonium. Physiologia Plantarum, 112: 25–30. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2001.1120104.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 7 July 2000 Revised 31 October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!