Continuous CO2 enrichment leads to increased nodule biomass, carbon availability to nodules and activity of carbon-metabolising enzymes but does not enhance specific nitrogen fixation in pea
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 33–40, September 2001
How to Cite
Cabrerizo, P. M., González, E. M., Aparicio-Tejo, P. M. and Arrese-Igor, C. (2001), Continuous CO2 enrichment leads to increased nodule biomass, carbon availability to nodules and activity of carbon-metabolising enzymes but does not enhance specific nitrogen fixation in pea. Physiologia Plantarum, 113: 33–40. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2001.1130105.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
- Received 21 August 2000 Revised 20 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!