Physiological response of Pinus halepensis needles under ozone and water stress conditions
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 249–257, October 2001
How to Cite
Manes, F., Donato, E. and Vitale, M. (2001), Physiological response of Pinus halepensis needles under ozone and water stress conditions. Physiologia Plantarum, 113: 249–257. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2001.1130213.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 5 December 2000 Revised 15 February 2001 Accepted 3 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!