Canopy development of a model herbaceous community exposed to elevated atmospheric CO2 and soil nutrients
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 258–266, October 2001
How to Cite
Hartz-Rubin, J. S. and DeLucia, E. H. (2001), Canopy development of a model herbaceous community exposed to elevated atmospheric CO2 and soil nutrients. Physiologia Plantarum, 113: 258–266. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2001.1130214.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 18 September 2000 Revised 12 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!