CO2 enrichment and development of freezing tolerance in Norway spruce
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 533–540, December 2001
How to Cite
Dalen, L. S., Johnsen, Ø. and Ogner, G. (2001), CO2 enrichment and development of freezing tolerance in Norway spruce. Physiologia Plantarum, 113: 533–540. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2001.1130412.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Received 19 January 2001 Revised 25 April 2001 Accepted 28 May 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!