Requirement for far-red light to maintain secondary needle extension growth in northern but not southern populations of Pinus sylvestris (Scots pine)
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2002
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 207–212, February 2002
How to Cite
Clapham, D. H., Ekberg, I., Eriksson, G., Norell, L. and Vince-Prue, D. (2002), Requirement for far-red light to maintain secondary needle extension growth in northern but not southern populations of Pinus sylvestris (Scots pine). Physiologia Plantarum, 114: 207–212. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2002.1140206.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2002
- Received 24 January 2001; revised 19 June
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!