Seasonal pattern of monoterpene synthase activities in leaves of the evergreen tree Quercus ilex
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 354–360, March 2002
How to Cite
Fischbach, R. J., Staudt, M., Zimmer, I., Rambal, S. and Schnitzler, J.-P. (2002), Seasonal pattern of monoterpene synthase activities in leaves of the evergreen tree Quercus ilex. Physiologia Plantarum, 114: 354–360. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2002.1140304.x
- Issue online: 5 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2002
- Received 17 May 2001; revised 27 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!