Diurnal variation of dimethylallyl diphosphate concentrations in oak (Quercus robur) leaves
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2002
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 190–196, June 2002
How to Cite
Brüggemann, N. and Schnitzler, J.-P. (2002), Diurnal variation of dimethylallyl diphosphate concentrations in oak (Quercus robur) leaves. Physiologia Plantarum, 115: 190–196. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2002.1150203.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2002
- Received 22 November 2001; revised 4 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!