Cold acclimation in silver birch (Betula pendula). Development of freezing tolerance in different tissues and climatic ecotypes
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 478–488, December 2002
How to Cite
Li, C., Puhakainen, T., Welling, A., Viherä-Aarnio, A., Ernstsen, A., Junttila, O., Heino, P. and Palva, E. T. (2002), Cold acclimation in silver birch (Betula pendula). Development of freezing tolerance in different tissues and climatic ecotypes. Physiologia Plantarum, 116: 478–488. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2002.1160406.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
- Received 7 January 2002; revised 15 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!