Edited by C.H.Foyer.
Response of selected antioxidants and pigments in tissues of Rosa hybrida and Fuchsia hybrida to supplemental UV-A exposure
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 171–178, February 2003
How to Cite
Helsper, J. P. F. G., Ric de Vos, C. H. , Maas, F. M., Jonker, H. H., Van Den Broeck, H. C., Jordi, W., Pot, C. S., Keizer, L. C. P. and Schapendonk, A. H. C. M. (2003), Response of selected antioxidants and pigments in tissues of Rosa hybrida and Fuchsia hybrida to supplemental UV-A exposure. Physiologia Plantarum, 117: 171–178. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2003.00037.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2003
- Received 30 April 2002; revised 10 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!