Edited by P. Nissen
Changes in phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylinositol monophosphate kinase activities during the induction of somatic embryogenesis in Coffea arabica
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 270–277, October 2003
How to Cite
Ek-Ramos, M. J., Racagni-Di Palma, G. and Hernández-Sotomayor, S. M. T. (2003), Changes in phosphatidylinositol and phosphatidylinositol monophosphate kinase activities during the induction of somatic embryogenesis in Coffea arabica. Physiologia Plantarum, 119: 270–277. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2003.00171.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Received 9 January 2003; revised 25 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!