Edited by E.-M. Aro
Identification of guttation fluid proteins: the presence of pathogenesis-related proteins in non-infected barley plants
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 192–202, October 2003
How to Cite
Grunwald, I., Rupprecht, I., Schuster, G. and Kloppstech, K. (2003), Identification of guttation fluid proteins: the presence of pathogenesis-related proteins in non-infected barley plants. Physiologia Plantarum, 119: 192–202. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3054.2003.00202.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Received 1 May 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!