Burkholderia cepacia complex: a contraindication to lung transplantation in cystic fibrosis?
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
Transplant Infectious Disease
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 149–160, September 2001
How to Cite
LiPuma, J.J. (2001), Burkholderia cepacia complex: a contraindication to lung transplantation in cystic fibrosis?. Transplant Infectious Disease, 3: 149–160. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3062.2001.003003149.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2001
- Received 16 November 2000, revised, accepted for publication 23 April 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.