Extracorporeal liver perfusion as hepatic assist in acute liver failure: a review of world experience
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2002
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 309–324, September 2002
How to Cite
Pascher, A., Sauer, I. M. , Hammer, C., Gerlach, J. C. and Neuhaus, P. (2002), Extracorporeal liver perfusion as hepatic assist in acute liver failure: a review of world experience. Xenotransplantation, 9: 309–324. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-3089.2002.01076.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.