TRMA syndrome (thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anemia): a case report and review of the literature
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 205–209, December 2002
How to Cite
Ozdemir, M. A., Akcakus, M., Kurtoglu, S., Gunes, T. and Torun, Y. A. (2002), TRMA syndrome (thiamine-responsive megaloblastic anemia): a case report and review of the literature. Pediatric Diabetes, 3: 205–209. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5448.2002.30407.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Submitted 7 May 2002. Accepted for publication 9 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.