Lithium therapy at the millennium: a revolutionary drug used for 50 years faces competing options and possible demise
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 67–70, December 1999
How to Cite
Fieve, R. R. (1999), Lithium therapy at the millennium: a revolutionary drug used for 50 years faces competing options and possible demise. Bipolar Disorders, 1: 67–70. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.1999.010201.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 21 July 1999Accepted 2 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.