Latency and episodes before treatment: response to lithium maintenance in bipolar I and II disorders 1
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 91–97, December 1999
How to Cite
Baldessarini, R. J., Tondo, L., Hennen, J. and Floris, G. (1999), Latency and episodes before treatment: response to lithium maintenance in bipolar I and II disorders . Bipolar Disorders, 1: 91–97. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.1999.010206.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 4 December 1998Accepted 13 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.