Mitochondrial dysfunction in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 180–190, September 2000
How to Cite
Kato, T. and Kato, N. (2000), Mitochondrial dysfunction in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 2: 180–190. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2000.020305.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 3 August 1999Accepted 21 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.