An open longitudinal study of patients with bipolar rapid cycling treated with lithium or lamotrigine for mood stabilization
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 336–339, December 2000
How to Cite
Walden, J., Schaerer, L., Schloesser, S. and Grunze, H. (2000), An open longitudinal study of patients with bipolar rapid cycling treated with lithium or lamotrigine for mood stabilization. Bipolar Disorders, 2: 336–339. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2000.020408.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 11 January 2000Accepted 5 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.