The Internal State Scale: replication of its discriminating abilities in a multisite, public sector sample
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 340–346, December 2000
How to Cite
Bauer, M. S., Vojta, C., Kinosian, B., Altshuler, L. and Glick, H. (2000), The Internal State Scale: replication of its discriminating abilities in a multisite, public sector sample. Bipolar Disorders, 2: 340–346. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2000.020409.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 15 February 2000Accepted 25 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.