Choline, myo-inositol and mood in bipolar disorder: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging study of the anterior cingulate cortex
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2002
Volume 2, Issue 3p2, pages 207–216, October 2000
How to Cite
Moore, C. M., Breeze, J. L., Gruber, S. A., Babb, S. M., DeB Frederick, B., Villafuerte, R. A., Stoll, A. L., Hennen, J., Yurgelun-Todd, D. A., Cohen, B. M. and Renshaw, P. F. (2000), Choline, myo-inositol and mood in bipolar disorder: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging study of the anterior cingulate cortex. Bipolar Disorders, 2: 207–216. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2000.20302.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2002
- Received 29 July 1999 Accepted 24 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!