fMRI during affect discrimination in bipolar affective disorder
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2002
Volume 2, Issue 3p2, pages 237–248, October 2000
How to Cite
Yurgelun-Todd, D. A., Gruber, S. A., Kanayama, G., Killgore, W. D., Baird, A. A. and Young, A. D. (2000), fMRI during affect discrimination in bipolar affective disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 2: 237–248. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2000.20304.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2002
- Received 19 January 2000 Accepted 17 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.