Illness characteristics and their association with prescription patterns for bipolar I disorder
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 41–49, February 2001
How to Cite
Levine, J., Chengappa, K. R., Brar, J. S., Gershon, S. and Kupfer, D. J. (2001), Illness characteristics and their association with prescription patterns for bipolar I disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 3: 41–49. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2001.030106.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 14 December 1999Accepted 12 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.