Persistent attentional dysfunction in remitted bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2002
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 58–62, April 2001
How to Cite
Wilder-Willis, K. E., Sax, K. W., Rosenberg, H. L., Fleck, D. E., Shear, P. K. and Strakowski, S. M. (2001), Persistent attentional dysfunction in remitted bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 3: 58–62. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2001.030202.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2002
- Received 14 June 2000 Accepted 22 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.