Electrophysiological and cognitive function in young euthymic patients with bipolar affective disorder
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2002
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 79–87, April 2001
How to Cite
El-Badri, S. M., Ashton, C. H., Moore, P. B., Marsh, V. R. and Ferrier, I. N. (2001), Electrophysiological and cognitive function in young euthymic patients with bipolar affective disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 3: 79–87. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2001.030206.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2002
- Received 16 June 2000 Accepted 21 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.