ECT in bipolar and unipolar depression: differences in speed of response
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2002
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 95–104, April 2001
How to Cite
Daly, J. J., Prudic, J., Devanand, D., Nobler, M. S., Lisanby, S. H., Peyser, S., Roose, S. P. and Sackeim, H. A. (2001), ECT in bipolar and unipolar depression: differences in speed of response. Bipolar Disorders, 3: 95–104. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2001.030208.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2002
- Received 25 October 2000 Accepted 27 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.