Bupropion manic induction during euthymia, but not during depression
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2002
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 159–160, June 2001
How to Cite
(2001), Bupropion manic induction during euthymia, but not during depression. Bipolar Disorders, 3: 159–160. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2001.030305.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2002
- Received 28 June 2000 Accepted 21 July 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.