The collaborative practice model for bipolar disorder: design and implementation in a multi-site randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 233–244, October 2001
How to Cite
Bauer, M. S. (2001), The collaborative practice model for bipolar disorder: design and implementation in a multi-site randomized controlled trial. Bipolar Disorders, 3: 233–244. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2001.30502.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received 20 April 2001 Accepted 6 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.