Regulation of tau phosphorylation and protection against β-amyloid-induced neurodegeneration by lithium. Possible implications for Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2002
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 153–165, June 2002
How to Cite
Alvarez, G., Muñoz-Montaño, J. R., Satrústegui, J., Avila, J., Bogónez, E. and Díaz-Nido, J. (2002), Regulation of tau phosphorylation and protection against β-amyloid-induced neurodegeneration by lithium. Possible implications for Alzheimer's disease. Bipolar Disorders, 4: 153–165. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2002.01150.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2002
- Received 18 January 2001, revised and accepted for publication 16 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.