Impact of axis II comorbidity on the course of bipolar illness in men: a retrospective chart review
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2002
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 237–242, August 2002
How to Cite
Kay, J. H., Altshuler, L. L., Ventura, J. and Mintz, J. (2002), Impact of axis II comorbidity on the course of bipolar illness in men: a retrospective chart review. Bipolar Disorders, 4: 237–242. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2002.01165.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2002
- Received 13 March 2001, revised and accepted 31 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.