31P-MRS study of acetyl-L-carnitine treatment in geriatric depression: preliminary results
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 61–66, February 2002
How to Cite
Pettegrew, J. W., Levine, J., Gershon, S., Stanley, J. A., Servan-Schreiber, D., Panchalingam, K. and McClure, R. J. (2002), 31P-MRS study of acetyl-L-carnitine treatment in geriatric depression: preliminary results. Bipolar Disorders, 4: 61–66. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2002.01180.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Received 16 May 2001, accepted 10 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.