Are patients with bipolar affective disorder socially disadvantaged? A comparison with a control group
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2002
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 243–248, August 2002
How to Cite
Abood, Z., Sharkey, A., Webb, M., Kelly, A. and Gill, M. (2002), Are patients with bipolar affective disorder socially disadvantaged? A comparison with a control group. Bipolar Disorders, 4: 243–248. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2002.01184.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2002
- Received 1 June 2001, revised and accepted 15 November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.