A pilot study of concordance therapy for individuals with bipolar disorders who are non-adherent with lithium prophylaxis
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 386–392, December 2002
How to Cite
Scott, J. and Tacchi, M. J. (2002), A pilot study of concordance therapy for individuals with bipolar disorders who are non-adherent with lithium prophylaxis. Bipolar Disorders, 4: 386–392. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2002.02242.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received 18 March 2002, revised and accepted for publication 18 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.