Clinical decision-making using the General Behavior Inventory in juvenile bipolarity
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 34–42, February 2002
How to Cite
Findling, R. L., Youngstrom, E. A., Danielson, C. K., DelPorto-Bedoya, D., Papish-David, R., Townsend, L. and Calabrese, J. R. (2002), Clinical decision-making using the General Behavior Inventory in juvenile bipolarity. Bipolar Disorders, 4: 34–42. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2002.40102.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Received 5 April 2001 Accepted 26 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.