Oxcarbazepine treatment of refractory bipolar disorder: a retrospective chart review
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2002
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 70–74, February 2002
How to Cite
Nassir Ghaemi, S., Ko, J. Y. and Katzow, J. J. (2002), Oxcarbazepine treatment of refractory bipolar disorder: a retrospective chart review. Bipolar Disorders, 4: 70–74. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2002.40104.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2002
- Received 2 May 2001 Accepted 20 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.