Approximate entropy of symptoms of mood: an effective technique to quantify regularity of mood
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2003
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 279–286, August 2003
How to Cite
Yeragani, V. K., Pohl, R., Mallavarapu, M. and Balon, R. (2003), Approximate entropy of symptoms of mood: an effective technique to quantify regularity of mood. Bipolar Disorders, 5: 279–286. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2003.00012.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2003
- Received 12 June 2002, revised and accepted for publication 30 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.