Social support in bipolar disorder: its relevance to remission and relapse
Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 129–137, April 2003
How to Cite
Johnson, L., Lundström, O., Åberg-Wistedt, A. and Mathé, A. A. (2003), Social support in bipolar disorder: its relevance to remission and relapse. Bipolar Disorders, 5: 129–137. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2003.00021.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2003
- Received 27 March 2002, revised and accepted for publication 29 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.