With the collaboration of: Hilkka Kärkkäinen, Carla Stanek-Zen, Birgit Palmstorfer, Renata Frazao, Simona Pizzigoni, Laila Gentzel, Solveig Johansson, Ulla Nilsson, Tunde Bulyaki, Marianna Bogdan, Marijke Bakhuysen, Stephanie Wooley, Geraldine Roberts, Carlos Enrech, Mariano Leyes, Vladimir Rotstein
GAMIAN-Europe/BEAM survey I – global analysis of a patient questionnaire circulated to 3450 members of 12 European advocacy groups operating in the field of mood disorders*
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2003
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 265–278, August 2003
How to Cite
Morselli, P. L. and Elgie, R. (2003), GAMIAN-Europe/BEAM survey I – global analysis of a patient questionnaire circulated to 3450 members of 12 European advocacy groups operating in the field of mood disorders. Bipolar Disorders, 5: 265–278. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2003.00037.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2003
- Received 13 November 2002, revised and accepted for publication 10 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.