Deep white matter hyperintensities in patients with bipolar depression, unipolar depression and age-matched control subjects
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 53–57, February 2003
How to Cite
Silverstone, T., McPherson, H., Li, Q. and Doyle, T. (2003), Deep white matter hyperintensities in patients with bipolar depression, unipolar depression and age-matched control subjects. Bipolar Disorders, 5: 53–57. doi: 10.1034/j.1399-5618.2003.01208.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Received 2 October 2001, revised and accepted for publication 7 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.